Steps to Check the overdue Book/Fine:
- Download the PDF File.
- Press CTRL+F.
- Type Your Roll No. and Click Next.
Guidelines/Procedure to return books by postStudents, who cannot visit the library personally, can return their book by post as well. The procedure for the same is given below:
- The parcel should be addressed to Incharge (Central Library), NIT Hamirpur.
- Student has to mention “Books for Return” on the Parcel.
- Student has to place a slip containing following information in the book parcel:
- Roll No (as mentioned on Library Card),
- Name of the student
- Acc. No. of the all the Books (which they entered while borrowing books on checkout register).
- Total Numbers of Books in the parcel.
- Student has to send an email to email@example.com having a clear snapshot of the parcel slip containing the weight, Tracking ID (receipt no) and date of dispatch along with the information mentioned at S. No. 3.
- All the Books received in the week will be returned on the first working day of the next Week (most probably Monday) in order to disinfect the books.
- The list of students who have books in their account will be posted on Library Website on every Tuesday evening.
- Students are allowed to authorised their friends (whose information will be shared by them through their NITH email ID) to return the books on their behalf. This will be on the lines of policy adopted for collecting their belongings from the hostels.