Overdue Books/Earlier Fine
- Students have the pay the Fine mentioned in the "Earlier Fine" PDF file.
- The fine mentioned in the "Overdue Books" PDF file will automacally reflected in the "Earlier Fine" PDF file after the book is returned.
Steps to Check the overdue Book/Earlier Fine
- Download the PDF File.
- Press CTRL+F.
- Type Your Roll No. and Click Next.
Guidelines/Procedure to pay Overdue FineStudents have to pay the overdue fine as reflected in the "Earlier Fine" PDF file using "SBI Collect". The procedure for the same is given below:
- Check the Amount that you have to pay in the "Earlier Fine" PDF file.
- Send the screen shot of the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fine submitted by students will be removed from the system on next Tuesday after obtaining the payment confirmation from the account section.
Guidelines/Procedure to return books:All passed out students have to return the Library Books, either by post (steps mentioned below) or personally (on the lines of policy adopted for collecting their belongings from the hostels), to obtain the No dues from the Central Library.
All other students, who can not return the Over Due Books by post (steps mentioned below) or personally (on the lines of policy adopted for collecting their belongings from the hostels) have to mention the same in their registration form.
The procedure for returning the books by post is given below:
- The parcel should be addressed to Incharge (Central Library), NIT Hamirpur.
- Student has to mention “Books for Return” on the Parcel.
- Student has to place a slip containing following information in the book parcel:
- Roll No (as mentioned on Library Card),
- Name of the student
- Acc. No. of the all the Books (which they entered while borrowing books on checkout register).
- Total Numbers of Books in the parcel.
- Student has to send an email to email@example.com having a clear snapshot of the parcel slip containing the weight, Tracking ID (receipt no) and date of dispatch along with the information mentioned at S. No. 3.
- All the Books received in the week will be returned on the first working day of the next Week (most probably Monday) in order to disinfect the books.
- The list of students who have books in their account will be posted on Library Website on every Tuesday evening.
- Students are allowed to authorised their friends (whose information will be shared by them through their NITH email ID) to return the books on their behalf. This will be on the lines of policy adopted for collecting their belongings from the hostels.